Monday, January 15, 2007

14 Things About Me

Top 14 Things to know about Me.......
1. I am married to a soldier in the US Army (his name is TJ and I love him so much and am
very proud of him).
2. I love carebears!!!! Especially Funshine.
3. My favorite color is pink.
4. I love to travel, especially in the US.
5. I love taking road trips(see #4)
6. I love finding and rolling uphill on Gravity Hills(what are these? -- see next post)
7. Family: I am an only child, my dad died when I was 15, and my mom is amazing!!! I have the
best extended family(aunts, uncles and cousins) in the world!!
8. I am spolied and a little self-centered.
9. I love chocolate and Sushi(not together, of course!!).
10. I have a big imagination and I am very creative.
11. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
12. I love to read(I love going to the library!!)
13. I love cats.
14. My favorite number is 14.

No comments: