Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Summary of my day -- 1-17-06

I got up at 10 am. Went on Post to Thrift Shop. Bought a 4-shelf bookcase, a belt, small photo albums and a Koolaid packet tote bag(way kool!!) all for under $20.00. Visited with my friend, Mandy, and then babysat for about 1/2 hour. Came home, ate lunch(2 pieces of pizza, a rootbeer and 1/4 of snickers bar),watched General Hospital and wrote to my husband, then took a nap for 2 1/2 hours. Then I got on the computer while watching the last part of Billy Madison(my favorite Adam Sandler movie of all time).
My day actually started at 2 am when my husband called!!!! He is doing well. Conditions in Iraq right now are muddy, he says. Mud all over!! It's getting like that here, too, as the snow melts. But more is on its way this weekend!!
Last night I was able to move my 4 sided shelf into the spare room so when I am done here I am going to attempt some cleaning and organizing in there. I put up my shot glass collection last night and moved my birthday doll collection near it on a shelf I brought from my mom's(that my dad had made for videos). I also got a couple other shelves in place, but need to replace one with the new one I bought. Then I can fill them. I'm also going to work on organizing some photos into the new albums tonight(I will be up late due to the long nap!!).
Another exciting day..........LOL
Update: I got half the spare room organized!!! I will finish tomorrow and start putting the Christmas decorations in there to put away.

No comments: