Monday, January 15, 2007

My first blog!!!

This is my first blog. So why did I decide to start a blog??? Well, I'll tell ya......... I love to talk about myself(and my interests and thoughts and opinions, etc)!!! And I don't like to subject people to me talking so much about myself when I'm with them so I thought I would start a blog so I can talk about myself(and my interests and thoughts and opinions, etc) all I want and it doesn't matter if other people want to read it or not. I have a T-shirt that says "It's all about me. You should know that" which pretty much sums up my attitude about myself(JUST KIDDING!!!). I bought the shirt to wear the weekend of my wedding as a joke(okay, mostly a joke).
So, why the name Robyn Carebear??? Simple .... I love carebears!!!!!! Expecially my Funshine Carebear stuffed animal I have had since I was 8 or 9(up until recently I thought I got him when I was 10, but realized that it was a year or two earlier. I am currently analyzing past photographs to try to determine the exact year).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your first blog...I LOVE IT!!! Will be sure to check back often.

Love ya!