Monday, January 15, 2007

Summary of my day -- 1-15-07

I slept until 9 am, read and watched TV(ER and Gilmore Girls reruns) until 11 am. Took a shower and washed my hair, and read some more until 12pm. Watched Family Feud and All My Children alternately(I just love the character of Zarf/Zoe -- he/she cracks me up!!!) while putting away clothes from my trip. Attempted at 1 pm to walk up the road into Milford, but my face was freezing(the rest of me was fine -- I was wearing thermal underwear, jeans, sweatpants, long sleeve shirt, sweater, jacket with hood, warm cap, gloves, scarf, socks and fake fur lined boots). With the wind chill it was about 0 degrees out. so I came back and had to scrape snow off the Trailblazer's windows, then I went to Milford Tropics to get a hamburger, fries and a pizza(I'll eat for a week!!) to go and then mailed a letter to TJ, visited a friend from church and came back home. I started cleaning the spare room, but only got the bed cleaned off. Then I got on the computer and started this blog!!!!! This evening I watched some more TV(Wife Swap) and read some more and now I am back on here while watching Beauty Shop.
I live such an exciting life, don't I?????? Tomorrow should be a little more interesting(but not much).

No comments: