Sunday, January 21, 2007

Summary of my day -- 1-21-07

Woke up at 9am and saw that the road wasn't plowed so I went back to sleep instead of going to church. Woke up again at 1pm. Got dressed and went outside to discover that the roads had now been plowed, but the plow had deposited the snow on my side of the street and my cars are now trapped!!! I may be able to get the Trailblazer out, but I'm not willing to try it, yet. I shoveled some of the snow around the back of the Blazer and off my front steps. Made 2 snow angels, but they look dumb. I need more practice. Made a couple of snowballs and threw them at the car(my husband is not here to throw them at!!). Went back inside and spent the afternoon reading and watching TV. I watched a movie I like called Big Girls Don't Cry...They Get Even. I used to watch that all the time the year we had gotten cable at our house(1992-1993). I also watched the end of the NFC Championship game and THE BEARS are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!! This is a big deal in my family as they are mostly all from Chicago.
My mom called earlier and after that I got on the computer and put on a Disney Channel movie called Get a Clue. During the commercials I flip over to AMC to see the Exorcist before it gets to the scary parts. I have only seen bits and pieces of that movie as it terrifies me. I also don't think it very appropriate for Sunday viewing!!!
Not a very exciting day.

No comments: