Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Summary of my day -- 1-24-07

Woke up at 11am (I just keep staying up late!!) and had a Slimfast and read for an hour. Then watched Family Feud and started a letter to my husband. The phone company then came to install some kind of upgrade(apparently I can get high speed internet now!!!) and I started working on the livingroom again. I got the chair cleaned off, the cedar chest cleaned off and organized inside and I organized my Entertainment Center!! Watched THS on That 70s Show. Organized some more photos while watching King of Queens. Had a snack bag of Dorritos for lunch(and Diet Coke). Then I went to an FRG meeting on Post. Then I went back to Dollar Tree to get a couple more albums and I also bought a Carebear coloring book, a word find for TJ and Romans from the New Testament of the Bible on CD for TJ as well. Then I went to Blockbuster and rented The Groomsmen and Material Girls(which I watched when I got home while eating dinner -- Shrimp and fries from Long John Silver -- and organizing a couple more albums). I also talked to my mom.
While not an exciting day, it was very productive.

No comments: