Friday, January 26, 2007

Summary of my day -- 1-26-07

Woke up a little before 11am(had trouble falling asleep again), went to Church's for fries and a Coke for lunch then had an AFTB(Army Family Team Building) class for 3 hours. Got a mug for completing Level One last month. Then went to the library and Sonic (for Happy Hour -- 1/2 price beverages!! I also got a burger). Went on Post and went to the Post office and library.
Oh, and guess what happened on my way onto Post?????????? I got randomly selected for a vehicle inspection..AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the 3rd time in 5 months!!!! I swear, I have the worst timing or my cars are giving off signals!!! This was my first time in TJ's car. He has only been inspected twice in the year he was here. When I had my 2nd inspection at the beginning of October the guy laughed when I told him it was my second and I arrived at the end of August!!
After the library I came home and watched TV for a little while, then read a little then took a 2 hour nap. Then I watched Grey's Anatomy and had a BLT(L&T courtesy of my Sonic Burger). Then I took a long bath and started a new book(it's called I Want to Live. It's about a girl with Leukemia). Then I got on the computer and watched Talk Soup. Now I am watching a movie -- Black Dog.
The snow is melting and is almost gone from my front lawn. It is getting all muddy and yucky.
Not a very exciting day and I am incredibly tired.
**** Forgot to mention yesterday..........my husband does not want me getting a pet until he is home and can choose one with me!! I guess that's fair(sigh) :P

No comments: