Saturday, February 10, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-10-07

Woke up at 12 pm. Again, I did not fall asleep until 4am!! But, this was the first time in like a week I did not take an Advil PM(I wasn't sore for a change!!) so I am happy I was able to fall asleep on my own. I don't think I even turned off the light until 3:30am.
After I woke up I watched Girls Next Door and then THS on Anna Nicole Smith while first reading (I finished the book One Small Thing by Jessica Barksdale Inclan. I highly recommed. I love her writing) and then completeting my personal scrapbook. Yay!! Then I watched the first 1/2 of Signs and then went to work. I had another frozen pizza, too.
I worked 3 hours tonight because some of my stuff came in. I was hoping it hadn't, but it was good for me to be at work concentrating on something else. I am extremely depressed because TJ has not called yet. Maybe later tonight, but I just miss him so much. I also have my period and was not able to go bowling with my friends on Thursday night so I am feeling very lonely.
I was also lazy today as I did not do any cleaning. Oh, and it did not snow today :( It is supposed to tomorrow. Which sucks because if it is bad I won't be able to go to church or my friends' house. And I will get more depressed and lonely. Blah!!

No comments: