Sunday, February 11, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-11-07

Still no snow or a call from my husband :\
Woke up at 12 pm. Didn't make it to church because I was too tired. I didn't fall asleep until after 4am!! I tried falling asleep a little after 2pm, but I was still keyed up. I did have some Coke(the drink, not the drug!!) earlier.
After I woke up today I watched some TV. Did not feel like doing anything else. Then I went into town to the store and library and to my friend's house for dinner. She had gotten a video from her husband and it had a little bit of my husband on it which was nice to see. His moustache is not too bad. Got to see a nice shot of his butt, too!!!! :P I cried a little bit when I saw him, but we ALL cried at the end of the video where my friend's husband was talking to her and their daughter.
I guess I'll be up for awhile now as it is early for me. I'm trying to find something to watch on TV, but not having much luck. I think I'll take a bath first.
Now it is supposed to snow Tuesday morning. We'll see.

No comments: