Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-14-07

Woke up at 8:30 am!!!!!!!!! Yes, I really did. I took a shower and then headed to post. I had to replace my ID(oops). That involved running around getting a lost slip, my POA, and finally the new card. Did I mention that it was freezing cold out today??? Like in the single digits??
Okay, then I went to the animal shelter to see if the Siamese was still there. She wasn't. But there were 2 little boy cats that I also fell in love with. Hard to choose between the 2(and I'm not getting 2!!). They don't have names so I can name them myself!!. I have a name picked out, but will not say unless I actually get a cat.
Then I went to a Historical Society meeting. Then I went to my friend, Mandy's, house and spent Valentine's Day with her and her kids. We just hung out talking, went to Sonic for Happy Hour and then to her daughter's dance class.
Then I went to work for an hour and a half. Barely anything came in -- probably because of the weather.
Guess what??? It's snowing again tonight!!!!! And it's about zero degrees out.
It was a very nice Valentine's Day, except my friend and I would rather have spent it with our husbands!!! But since they were not here we had a good day together :)
I am also celebrating what's left of today with a late Taco Bell dinner.

No comments: