Thursday, February 15, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-15-07

Woke up at 9:30 am. Went online to make sure I was paid and then paid some bills and chatted with a friend. Then I picked my friend, Mandy, and her kids up and we spent the day in Manhattan. Ate lunch at Village Inn, then went to Hobby Lobby where they are having a sale!!!!! For anyone interested the stickers and paper and albums are 50% off!! Then we went to Sonic for happy hour(1/2 price beverages) and then to the animal shelter. Did not fall in love with any of them. Then we went to Walmart. Then the Commissary. Then to the bowling Alley. Then I went to work and again I only had to work for 1 hour and 1/2.
I am exhausted!!! Just watching ER now and will probably keep watching TV for a couple hours and work on a couple of albums. AND put my husband's March care package together.

No comments: