Friday, February 16, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-16-07

Woke up at 12:30pm. Watched TV for the afternoon while I worked on a couple of photo albums, added embellishments to my Disney one and put together a Knott's Berry Farm one(it turned out really nice). I also decorated a green album with Army Stickers for the pictures TJ has taken in Iraq. Still waiting for the package with the cameras so I can develop the pictures. I sent out TJ's care package and a letter to him today.
I went to work and was there 2 hours tonight!! I had a lot of stuff come in, but I seemed to stock it fast. TV dinners are easy to do.
We have had crazy weather today!!! It started out super cold and a little windy. Then we had sleet. Then snow. Then A LOT of snow. I swear, I have never seen so much at once or snowflakes so big!!! Then it stopped. Then the sun came out. Driving home from work it was windy, but not too bad. Now it is crazy windy and the trailers are all dripping water because our heaters are melting the snow and it is warmer out than it was all day!!!

No comments: