Friday, February 2, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-2-07

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woke up at 10 am (I was having a freaky dream that I was in some kind of weird play) and started to watch TV and work on my Disney album/scrapbook. Then......
TJ finally called!!!!!!! Cleared some stuff up. He is doing really well and looking forward to R&R. He is going on a mission tomorrow/today(they are 9 hours ahead).
Then I got on the computer and emailed and surfed the net. Then I got a call and was offered a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be stocking shelves at the commissary at night.
Then I went back to working on the album/scrapbook and "finished"(I used all the accents I had, but there are still pages that need embellishments).
Went on Post to fill out paperwork for my new job and find out where I need to go. Then I went to the PX and got some crazy glue and a camera. Got my mail and the DVD of my trip had arrived!!! Went to Walmart and got a new CD(The Fray). Got a sub sandwich for lunch. Came home and watched my DVD while eating and putting together a Knott's Berry Farm album.
Then I went to a scrapbooking workshop and started the album/journal of me and TJ. It has 192 pages and I did 9. I only have pictures for 6 more pages!! It will be completed over our lifetime together!!! I also booked a scrapbooking party for 3-17-07.
Came home and wrote a long email to my friend, Kim(whom I know reads my blog faithfully, so thank you for listening to me ramble in my email!!). I watched most of the Tonight Show and now I am watching CNN.

2 comments:

suzanne said...

yay! glad you heard from tj and were able to clear things up. :)

Kim said...

And thank you for reading MY venting! (: