Thursday, February 22, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-22-07

Okay, I don't know what happened today. I woke up at 12pm and watched TV for an hour, but then I went back to sleep until 4pm. Again, I did not take a sleep aid(only a hot bath!!) or go to sleep late. In fact, I think I was asleep before 1 am!!
At 4 I watched Gilmore Girls for an hour and then got ready to go out. I went to the post office and ATM on Post and then went bowling for an hour. Worked for 2 hours and am very proud that I got all my juice products out today!!
Came home and finished taking down the Christmas tree. After I get off the computer I need to take down my Nativity set. Tomorrow night I will file bills and clean up my desk. Saturday morning I will wipe down my kitchen counters(or do that a little later tonight) and vacuum before I have company. Oh, tomorrow morning I will pick up the livingroom again as it got messy again. Then I have a 3 hour AFTB class. After I will probably go to my friend's house before work.

No comments: