Sunday, February 25, 2007

Summary of my day 2-25-07

Woke up at 9 am after about 5 hours of sleep(wind kept me awake). Went to church(Yay!!) and lost my cell phone(boo). No one turned it in as far as I know and I am not sure of it was lost outside or inside. I am pretty sure I put it in my purse before going inside and I think it may have fallen out. I have searched my home and car just in case, but no luck. I suspended service. I am going to wait a week to see what happens and ask again at church next Sunday. If it is not found I may take a trip out to Topeka to the Verizon store to get a new phone and service. Or I will reactivate TJ's Sprint and use that as I already have a phone, but I hate Sprint. We'll see.
After church I went to my friend, Amanda's, house and then to our friend, Connie's, house and I went with them while they walked their dogs. Then we had our regular Sunday get-together and had chili for dinner!! Then I came home.
I had 5 messages on my phone. 2 from TJ. He even tried to call my cell phone for a change!! I also had a message that coming up in March there will be housing available on Post, but it is in an area I do not want to live in. I need to talk to TJ about it.
I am super tired again.

No comments: