Thursday, February 8, 2007

Summary of my day -- 2-8-07

Woke up at 1pm. I don't know why I slept so late. I fell asleep by 3am. Maybe it was because I took Advil PM. But I have taken it before and woken up earlier!! Anyway, sleeping so late left me depressed for awhile. It was also all gray today.
I watched THS on Paula Abdul, during which I heard the sad news about Anna Nicole Smith. I also read a little bit and ate a Smart Ones dinner(which had no taste!!). After, I cleaned my living room while watching CNN and Gilmore Girls. I can now have company over!!! But I can't really serve them anything to eat because the kitchen is a mess!! So that will be done tomorrow. But I can now sit on my couch -- YAY!!!! I had bought a cushioned lap desk at hobby lobby last week so I can do my scrapbooking on the couch now. Which is good because I am itching to do some scrapbooking.
I then had a frozen Jenos pizza(the best!!) and got ready for work.
I went to work and actually got done 40 minutes early tonight!!(and am less sore!!) I celebrated with a lemonade from Burger King. I got home in time to see the last 15 minutes of ER. I answered my email at the same time and then washed my hair. I am now watching Jay Leno while writing this. Next I will read(including scriptures) and watch more TV before going to bed. And write to TJ!!
A very productive day today. Let's hope tomorrow is, too, and that I wake up at a decent hour

No comments: