Thursday, March 1, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-1-07

Woke up at 7am!!!! Really. Looked outside and everything was covered with 2-3 inches of snow!!!!!
We took Mandy's kids to day care and then went to the hosiptal for her to get a shot and for me to make an OBGYN appointment for Pap smear and birth control. Then we went to the transportation office to set up my move. Then we went to the museum gift shop and I bought a framed card that says "Sleep Well Tonight, My Soldier's Got Your Back" and 2 candy sticks for TJ. Then we went to the animal shelter. The boy I want is still there. I told him that if he is still there when I move I will come get him, but if someone adopts him first that is okay because I want him to go to a good home. Then we went to the Thrift Shop and I bought a small rocking chair with a blue cushion to match my couch and light blue curtains for the livingroom. And a bowl that reminded me of the ones we got from my granny for cereal. Then we went grocery shopping. Then we picked up her kids and went to Manhattan.
We had Mexican for lunch and then went to a scrapbook store that we happened upon(my husband and I had tried finding it before but to no avail). Then we went to Walmart and I got a birthday present for a friend's son, alphabet stickers, and Easter stuff for TJ's next care package. Then we went to Sonic. Then to Joann's where we got some discounted scrapbook stuff. Luckily we didn't spend nearly as much as we did at Hobby Lobby last time(we avoided that place today!!). Then we were exhausted so we skipped bowling and just went back to her house. I stayed until i had to go to work. Only worked for 2 1/2 hours. Came home.
Time to pay my bills!!!

No comments: