Thursday, March 15, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-15-07

Woke up at 7:30 am !!!!!!!!! Put stuff in my car and cleaned up a bit. Found mouse droppings---EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Movers came at 9 and packed EVERYTHING in 5 HOURS!!!!!! They were very nice.
I packed up my cleaning supplies and other things they could not do and went to Post. Went to Post Office. Went to Mandy's and we went to Denny's for our payday lunch and then to Walmart. I got 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of socks, a real sponge and a brag book and scrapbook stuff for my cat.
Went back to Mandy's and took a nap. Reluctantly went to work, but was there only 1 1/2 hours(not a whole lot came in). Visited Scout and am at Mandy's for the night(no way am I sleeping in that trailer knowing that mouse is no longer just behind my closet wall!!!!)

No comments: