Friday, March 2, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-2-07

Woke up at 9am. Watched 1/2 of The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, took a shower and got ready to go out.
Picked up Mandy for AFTB classes. After, we went to Education services to see about taking college classes on post(it's FREE). Then we went to Manhattan because I wanted to get a shelf I saw at Salvation Army yesterday, but it was GONE. Then we went to Shakes for frozen custard and then we were thirsty so we headed over to Sinic, but on the way found an awesome scrapbook shop. After we made it to Sonic. Then we went back to Mandy's house and I relaxed until it was time to go to work(she also made yummy warm ham and cheese sandwiches). Worked for 2 1/2 hours. Came home.
TJ called last night. He is doing good. I miss him terribly, though.
I have PMS and am incredibly emotional.

No comments: