Sunday, March 4, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-3-07

Sorry this is a day late, but YAHOO was not cooperating with me yesterday.
Woke up grudgingly at 10:00 AM. Picked up Mandy and we went to the Thrift Store to pick up my rocking chair. Went to birthday party. Then we went to a scrapbooking party. Then I went to work. Came home and watched TV until I fell asleep.
My friend, Amanda, offered to take the cat I want until I move in to my new home(I don't want to bring him out here). Soooo ....... I am getting his stuff Monday and making sure he is still at the shelter so I can start adoption proceedings!!! He is the friendly boy I have been talking about and I am so excited to get him!!! I am currently debating whether to name him Riley or Scout. I am now leaning towards Scout.

2 comments:

Kim said...

COOL!

Kim said...

Or I should say glad you're getting another cat!