Saturday, March 31, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-30-07

I forgot to do this yesterday and then we had a thunderstorm so I turned the computer off!!
After sleeping really good for a change I woke up about 12pm. TJ called. he had been on a mission(he forgot to tell me). I got myself dressed and showered and went out for awhile. I went to Walmart to develop film and bought some necessitties and a pair of pajama bottoms that were on sale(I needed something to cheer me up!!). Went to a thrift store and antigue store to get a couple books and replace a Coke glass that Scout had broken.
After I got home, my friend, Connie came over with sushi and we hung out for a couple of hours which was really nice. I went to bed early, but woke up about 2pm with a fever. I turned up my air conditioning, took some medicine and wiped down my arms and face with a wet sponge and drank cold water. I felt better after awhile and slept the rest of the night okay. Scout stayed with me until I fell asleep.

No comments: