Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-6-07

Woke up at 9:30am, but did not officially get up until 10 am. Called moving company and set up survey for this Friday. Called missionaries and rescheduled lunch for next week. Took shower, dressed and headed to Post. Picked up my formal dress. It is beautiful!!!!!!
Babysat Mandy's kids while she registered for classes. I played Bratz with her daughter.
Then after Mandy came home we went and picked up Scout and took him to his Aunt Amanda's house. When I got him out of his cage at the shelter he came right to me and climbed in my arms!!! He doen't much like wearing a collar, though and didn't much like the car ride. He seemed to settle in really well at Amanda's house. He didn't hide, but explored everything. Amanda showed me how to give him a bath(which he did not like, but did not even cry or whine!!!). He also got his nails clipped which he squirmed a bit for, then started licking himself before she was done. He is needing to learn not to scratch rugs(or furniture, but I'm not sure he tried that. He has a scratching post) and not jump on counters!!! He is very affectionate and playful.
After we left I registered for a class -- Elementary German I (in case we ever go to Germany!!!). Then we went into town for lunch at the Chinese Buffet for Mandy's birthday. After we came home and rested and at 6 were going to go bowling because we thought it was 50 cent night, but that does not start until next month, so Mandy and I and her son went back to her house while her daughter went with the others to play at Sonic.
Went to work at 7 for over 2 1/2 hours!!! Came home.
I am not feeling well. I have started my period so my stomach is starting to hurt. I am very depressed and emotional(this just started tonight --I think part of it is due to the fact that I could not bring Scout home so I am missing him already, But I know he is in the best hands). I also feel like I am getting a cold.
Only 10 days until I move!!!! I can't weait. it seems so far away, though.

No comments: