Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-7-06

Barely woke up at 10:30 am. Got dressed and cleaned up the livingroom a bit. Then TJ called and I talked to him for about 1/2 an hour. He is fine. Knows about Scout now. Not sure he is too happy about that!!!
Washed dishes and made lunch. Mandy and her kids came over. After eating she helped me put together TJ's Easter care package and put away Christmas decorations. Then we went through my storage tub of baby stuff to get out kids' dishes. Found a babybook my mom had for me that I never looked at. It was barely filled out, but we got a kick out of it.
After Mandy left I watched Gilmore Girls and Just Like Heaven. My mom called, too. Then I went to work for 2 hours, 10 minutes.
Then I visited Scout!!!! He is awesome!!! He is very affectionate and playful. He has been getting along very well at his temporary home and loves his Aunties. They may not want to give him up!!!
I am home now and going to bed. I am very tired and have a busy day tomorrow.

No comments: