Thursday, March 8, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-8-07

Woke up easily at 10 am. Washed my hair, got dressed and headed to post. Attended a 3 hour lunch meeting. Visited Scout and played with him with the turtle-on-a-string-on-a-stick toy I had bought the other day. Went to Mandy's and picked her and the kids up to go on errands. Got gas, Sonic drinks and then went to the PX. Then went bowling(I sucked tonight. Only 85, but I got one strike). Made plans to go on a 10 mile walk on saturday(my friends are trying to kill me). Went to work which really sucked tonight. Everything kept working against me. Boxes(full and empty were falling off my cart, stuff would not stand up on the shelves, baler would not shut). I skipped doing the chilled juice(there was enough on the shelf) because by that time I was fed up. I was extremely agitated. May be because I have forgotten to take my medication 2 nights in a row and I drank a lot of caffeine today. I'm surprised I'm not depressed!!!

No comments: