Friday, March 9, 2007

Summary of my day -- 3-9-07

I move one week from today!!!!!!
Woke up at about 10:30 am. I had a hard time sleeping last night because it was raining and lightning and thundering AND there is a mouse in my wall that keeps scratching out a nest or something(behind my closet). i finally had to take a Xanax.
After I woke up I got dressed and watched TV. Then I put the dry dishes away and started washing some more.
The guy from the moving company(North American) came and surveyed my stuff.
Continued washing dishes until hot water ran out and then TJ called. He is doing good. He has Tower Duty this week and it is boring. He received the DVD I made for him over vacation and was going to watch it before bed.
While eating lunch, watched half of Family Feud and News Radio and then switched to all My Children where they had a fascinating storyline of a transgender therapy group. Finished a book during the other storylines.
Took an almost 3 hour nap. Watched 1/2 of Gilmore Girls while eating dinner. Then I put dry dishes away and finished washing the rest. Went to post to visit Scout. First I bought a Coke and checked my mail.
Went to work for 3 hours. came home and have been on the computer ever since. Now I am going to file my bills, hang up the rest of my dark clothes and do the red linens and then the other linens.
Hopefully, I am going to do all that!!!!

No comments: