Sunday, April 1, 2007

Summary of my day --- 4-1-07

Guess what??? I'm pregnant!!!!...................APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

Slept until 11:30 this morning. I did wake up momentarily about 8 to take medicine. I was up until about 3am last night, first just playing on the computer and watching TV, then I was coughing when I went to bed and couldn't stop. I ended up putting on some mentholatum and taking a Xanax to calm down. Both worked and I was finally able to fall asleep.

Took a shower after I got up and got dressed. Mailed TJ's card and then headed to the FRG party. I had a good time. The weather was perfect. And, as with most potlucks, the food was good and there were ALOT of desserts!!!!

I talked to my mom.

Now I am home trying to decide what to do. I think I may work on the kitchen. I am barely coughing today and only one ear is plugged up and not as bad as yesterday. My throat is very achy from coughing, though. I feel like I am finally getting better!!!

Okay, I did this kind of early today so I will add more later.

Okay it is late. I finished the kitchen and used my dishwasher for the first time!!!! Then I finished all the boxes in the dining area and put everything that needed to go in the storage out there!!! I just have some paper to clean up and a few odds and ends. Tomorrow I am doing the spare room.

No comments: