Saturday, April 21, 2007

Summary of My Day -- 4-21-07 and It's Official.......

TJ's deployment has been extended to 15 months. There was an FRG meeting today where this announcement was made. I was not there as I was in Omaha, but Mandy called to tell me. I can't say that this news upset me today because I already have dealt with the initial shock and gotten upset and then dealt with it and pretty much knew that this was going to be official. I mean, I held no hope that his unit would be spared. I felt more relieved than anything that this extension is now official.

I need to finish this tomorrow --- Scout was alone all day and is sweetly demanding my attention now.

Okay, here's the rest.......

Got up at 4:30 am. Headed out to Milford at 5 to get a ride to the Winter Quarters Temple in Omaha, Nebraska. I slept most of the way. Was in Omaha all day. We stopped at a Mexican restaurant on the way home. Got back about 10 pm and then drove home. Played on computer and watched SNL. Went to bed.

No comments: