Saturday, April 28, 2007

Summary of my day -- 4-27-07

Woke up at 6:30am to Scout screaming his head off. He wanted to go outside. He was like that all night.

Woke up again at 7am. It looked like he had stopped bleeding so I stopped worrying about him. realized I wouldn't make it to class because I was too tired. i had been up late and then Scout kept me up!! Realized about 8am that Scout was bleeding again. I got dressed and took him back to the vet. They gave me antibiotics to stop a possible infection and assured me he wouldn't bleed to death. Went back home and slept for 2 hours.

Babysat. Went to Sonic with Mandy and then to her house to weigh myself. I am still at 170. I need to kick up the walking!! came home and played on computer -- changed my MySpace background. Then i went to a friend's house to watch Night at the Museum. Came home and went to bed(watched a little TV first).

No comments: