Monday, April 30, 2007

Summary of my day -- 4-30-07

6 months down, 9 more to go!!!!

Woke up about 7:30am and checked messages. Got ready for school. Picked up Amanda and went to class. Stayed after to make flashcards. Took Amanda home and came back and played on computer until Mandy and the kids came. I had to take a trip to the naughty seat because I didn't make my bed(hey, a rule's a rule!!). One minute seems to last forever with my timer!!!

While babysitting I did laundry and dishes and cleaned up livingroom a little. I also played with Nick and showed Allie some albums. After babysitting I studied some German, talked to my husband and my friend, Susie. I had to strongly discourage TJ from buying a TV and playstation. Gave him his computer registration codes so he could play those games.

My friend, conny came over to test her tower with my monitor so I made her grilled cheese(I hate just cooking for myself!!). this was my forst time making this and I made it hard by using shredded cheese(all i had) and tomato. She says hers was great. Mine was okay, except I burnt it!! My mom would have LOVED it.

Conny brought Loucy and Scout did much better. he arched his back at first and hissed and growled when she was licking him, but other than that he was tolerant. I think he would have a lot of fun with her if he would get used to her -- she loves cats!!

After Conny left i played on computer again, took a shower and have been watching TV.

I have another cold :( So far it's just a stuffy nose. Hope it stays that way!! Mandy says she had it last week and it wasn't too bad so I hope that's what I caught!! I know it isn't flu(yet!!).

I just took a vitamin C. I like to suck on them even though it is probably tearing the skin off my tongue!! Those suckers are VERY acidic!!!

No comments: