Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Summary of my day -- 5-8-07

Went to bed at 2:30am. Woke up at 7am. Got up at 7:30am and checked messages and got ready for school. Took laundry to Amanda's to dry while we were in class. Went to Thrift store to get a bookbag and found a pink one!!! Also got a small wall shelf and 2 books.

Came home and babysat. TJ called. After babysitting Mandy and I went to Sonic and Walmart. then I went to antique store to buy some books. Came home and had dinner. Colored. Emptied and reloaded dishwasher. Organized HASFR secretary book and printed minutes. Made sign in cheat. Organized my German workbook. Organized my flashcards. Played on computer. took out trash. Took a shower. Watched Gilmore Girls, Law and Order CI and SVU, part of DWTS results show and Jay Leno. Next I am planning on reading for awhile and then going to sleep, but I also want to watch the Twilight Zone and Little House on the Prairie.

Tomorrow should be fun. Only one more week!!!

No comments: