Friday, May 11, 2007

Summary of my day...5-11-07

TJ should be here next weekend!!!

Woke up at 8am and checked messages. Went to class. Came home and played on computer. Posted 3 small blogs on MySpace. Babysat and did dishes and laundry. Watched TV and read. Went to video store, commissary(much more pleasant experience today), and a farewell party. came home and took a hot bath. Scout was fascinated and wanted to come in, but was too scared of the water, but he kept looking at it longingly....LOL. Now I am playing on computer and watching Because I Said So. It's not as good as I thought it would be.

I am getting more excited about TJ coming home now that it is getting closer(not that I wasn't excited before, but I was trying not to think about it so much). I have all kinds of plans of what to do before he gets here like cleaning the house and making welcome home signs and buying food he likes. I am trying not to get over anxious and stressed, but I am just getting so excited and can't wait!!!

No comments: