Tuesday, July 3, 2007

One Year Today Current mood: loved Category: Life
One year ago today I married the love of my life. We were engaged for 14 months. We were supposed to be married sooner than that, but there were forces working against us. Anyway, it turned out okay because we were able to have a beautiful, intimate wedding(with a short and sweet ceremony!!) with our family and friends there. The only thing I wish had been different was to have my mom there(it was too much of a trip for her).
I am kind of sad right now because TJ is in Iraq and we cannot be together for our anniversary. Being the first one it's extra hard. BUT, we knew this would happen because he was deploying. Hopefully he will be here next year, but he could deploy again by that time.
Marrying TJ was the best thing I ever did in my life. Although he is gone right now, this is the most happy I have ever been in my life. I have a lot of great friends to hang out with all the time, I live in a beautiful big house and I am so very proud of my husband!!! I know he loves me unconditionally and that is the greatest thing.
He has also started to make my dreams come true, while living his own dream of being in the army. I just love him so much and I really wish he were here today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Demaryius Thomas Jersey axiotakix
cheap jerseys axiotakix
Frank Gore White Jersey axiotakix
http://whoesalenikenfljerseys.weebly.com