Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Little Bit About Me

I snagged this from another blog....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Working at Bristol Park Medical as a Claims Analyst(just moved up from file clerk)
Hanging out with Laura(her lst year of college -- I had graduated the previous May) and Bonnie
Living in a studio apartment in Santa Ana
Dating someone who was not good for me, BUT was sure a lot of fun LOL
Have no idea what else!!


5 things on my "To Do" list:
Clean house
Call the kennel to make sure Scout can stay a couple days next week!!(done and he can!!)
Make a list of things to bring to KC
Make a list and gather things together for possible boating Monday
Ask husband about maybe camping weekend after next.


snacks I enjoy:
chips and dip
olives
pepperoni
cookies and candy
cheese and crackers

5 things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
pay off my debts
buy myself and hubby, my mom, and my inlaws nice houses with maid service
buy new cars for all and myself and hubby a boat. Also I would by him a better motorcycle. And maybe get us 4 wheelers.
give lots of money to charity
take lots of vacations

My bad habits....
not exercising
eating bad
being lazy
nagging my hubby :)
cussing

5 places I have lived
Whittier, CA (born and raised!!)
Santa Ana, CA
Riverview, FL
Milford, KS
Fort Riley, KS

5 jobs I've had
Para at elementary school
Flooring and installation sales for Home Depot
Customer care for Home Depot
Claims examiner
Usher

No comments: