Monday, June 23, 2008

4 Questions

4 Questions
Current mood: bored
Category: Life


I snagged these off of my favorite author's blog. There were 5 questions, but the 5th one was very specific to her!! LOL

1. What is something we may not know about you?

I think I pretty much lay it all out to whoever wants to know, but let's see.... Some of you may not know that I completed college and have a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. The college I went to was the alma mater of Richard Nixon.

Oh, and my one outstanding talent is that I can identify ANY episode of the Brady Bunch within 30 seconds of the beginning(after the theme song) or 10 seconds from any other part.

One more thing that occured to me --- I constantly change my Myspace layout, but for my blog page on there it has been the same!! Same with this blog -- i changed it once.


2. What TV show would you like to make a guest appearance on?

Ghost Hunters --- I want to go on an investigation with them. Preferably to that one old Army base where there was a lot of exciting activity.


3. What was your greatest sporting moment?

When I was a sophomore in high school and we were playing 3 Pitch(baseball with your own team pitching) at PE. I absolutely sucked and everyone would always hit the ball to me in the outfield so I started playing infield right behind the pitcher (we had too many people to play just the "official" positions). Anyway, one day, the batter hit the ball like straight up and it was coming down to me and seriously I just raised my mitted hand in the air above my head more to protect my head than anything and closed my eyes and wouldn't you know the ball fell safely and securely into my mitt? The batter even started to run because no one would have expected me to catch that!! Everyone, including me, was shocked.


4. What is your dream holiday vacation?

New York City. For either Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year's. Although I am very excited to spend this coming Christmas here at home in Kansas, hopefully with some snow!!

No comments: