Monday, July 14, 2008

Boy Bands -- Who Goes Where?

I had a conversation with my friend, Kim, just now, about Boy Bands. Well, not really a conversation.

Anyway, she asked me if Brian Littrell was in the backStreet Boys and I told her I had no idea(does anyone know? We'd appreciate an answer). I then proceeded to tell her who I did know was in Backstreet Boys -- and couldn't come up with anyone.

So then I told her that I knew most of who was N'SYNC -- Joey Fatone(the best from that group!! He is so funny), Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass, and JC Chavez(is that all of them?). have no idea why i know all that as I was not a fan and have never posessed one of their albums.

I know all of New Kids on the Block -- Joey McIntire, Jordan and Jonathon Knight(who had really bad anxiety apparently -- learned that from watching Oprah!!), Donnie Whalberg and Danny something(and I liked him best!!).

I also know one Jonas Brother -- Nick. Thank you kids I work with!! I know that he is the usual favorite and the cutest (the other 2 look kind of creepy to me). He replaced Zac Efron as Hearthrob du Jour. Zac efron, however, is not in a boy band. But I know who he is, too.

One other boybander I know -- Nick Lachey. Have no idea which band, though. I am guessing 98 degrees.

So, can anyone tell me who was in Backstreet Boys? And which band Nick Lachey was in????

2 comments:

misha17 said...

So, can anyone tell me who was in Backstreet Boys? And which band Nick Lachey was in????


The Backstreet Boys:
- Nick Carter
- Howie Dorough
- AJ Mclean

There were other initial members who left the group before the group's makeup was finalized. They were replaced by:
- Brian Littrell
- Kevin Richardson (Brian's cousin, left the group in June 2006)

One other boybander I know -- Nick Lachey. Have no idea which band, though. I am guessing 98 degrees.

Nick Lachey was a member of 98degrees along with his his brother Drew Lachey. Other members of the group were Jeff Timmons and Justin Jeffre

Robyn :) said...

Thank you!!! I didn't realize Drew Lachey was also in 98 degrees. I loved him on Dancing with the Stars.

Okay, now the Backstreet Boys names look familiar!! I knew there was one with just initials!!(AJ)

Oh, and I did not know Nick Carter was a Backstreet Boy!!(I actually thought he was in 98 degrees, too!!)

Thank you again!!