Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Riddance Will Wannabee, but why oh why did it have to be Jesse for HOH????

Okay, that is a rather long title!!

So, I am happy that cocky Brian got voted out of the Big Brother House( you sir, were no Dr. Will!!), but I am bummed Jesse got HOH. Arrogant goober . Oh well. I wonder if all his pictures in his HOH room will be of himself!! That would be funny. Remember -- you heard it predicted here first!!

I was pretty much playing on the computer during the show so I don't have may impressions. I enjoyed the puppet show. I am proud of Dan for voting to keep Brian even though no one else did because it shows he was loyal to his alliance. makes me like him a little more at this point.

Can someone explain to me what the fight was about? I totally missed what happened there!

I am starting to like Renny.

I still can't stand Jesse.

Sunday is a long way off.

Can't wait to see what the Soup will show!!

No comments: