Saturday, July 12, 2008

One of those times.....

One of those times.....
Current mood: disappointed


Today is one of those days when I really don't like the Army.

TJ had a range today. It is a Mark 19 range. Normally those are only during the day. They were told it was going to be only a day. However, at some point today, they decided to have a night range, too. Or at least I hope they decided today because if they had known this before I would be extra mad.

Normally this would be no big deal to me, BUT TJ and I had planned on going to Generals game tonight. I was really looking forward to this as it has been 2 weeks since we went(they had away games). Plus, we could have gone last night if we had known, but we didn't because we knew he had a range today and didn't want to stay out late!

I guess I can still go by myself, but on a Saturday night that is depressing. They are also going to have fireworks, which I love, but I will miss TJ if he is not there. Oh well.

Anyone wanna come to a game with me tonight? It is Mustache night so if you come with a mustache you get in free!!!! (we can draw them on).

Okay, I just wanted to vent a little

No comments: