Friday, July 11, 2008

UPDATE!!!

As you can see from my last post, I got a lot done!!!

As of right now, the craft room is complete!!! I am thinking about renaming it the Hobby Room, though, since it encompasses other hobbies and things I collect! Maybe Hobby and Collection room :)

The closets were done earlier. I am anxiously awaiting TJ to come home so I can surprise him with his closet!!!

All is done in the living/diningroom except moving the recliner, which I need TJ's help with.

I am going to start working on the bedroom, but there is not a lot to do in there. I also want to wait to show TJ his closet before I add more of his stuff to it!! And I have to move his pile opf clothes on his side of the bed to make room for an end table(sigh). I'll get as much as I can done!!

Hopefully tomorrow I will get my inside storage closet clean and organized and work on hanging and re-hanging some pictures. TJ has a range(just a day one!!). Then next weekend (or during the week) we can see about hanging curtains finally!!

No comments: