Thursday, August 28, 2008

20 Things To Do Before I Die.....

Another blog post inspired by Jennifer at http://theboysquad.blogspot.com/(my link thing isn't working right now!!)


Let's start...

1. Have a baby or adopt one
2. See all 50 states
3. Travel in an RV
4. Buy a red Mustang Convertible with either black or red/white interior.
5. Go to Greece
6. Go to Italy
7. Attend a professional football game
8. Attend a Superbowl
9. Attend a World Series game
10. Get a teaching degree
11. Own a house
12. Skydive
13. Cruise the Vegas strip on a Harley with my hubby
14. Cook a fish I catch myself
15. Pay off all debts
16. Go on a cruise
17. Travel by train
18. Catch up on all my scrapbooks
19. Donate bone marrow to save someone's life. Or a kidney.
20. Visit all the LDS temples in the United States.

Now it is your turn...........

2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

WHew! You've got some serious traveling to do :)! But I think you could accomplish that list in the next 20 years!

And your Snow music---holy cow! It's like 1993 all over again :)! (Informer, blah bludey, deedy, a leaky-boom-boom now.......did YOU ever understand what he was saying :)?!)

Robyn :) said...

In California we had Rick Dees(of the weekly top 4 countdown fame) in the Morning on a local channel and he was nice enough one morning to tell us the main lyrics were something like. "Informer...you know Big Daddy Snow say I'm to blame..a licky boom boom down"