Thursday, August 28, 2008

Between These Weirdos

In the beginning reading classes at school they have videos and usualy the end of the lessons feature these 2 characters from the PBS show Between the Lions. I had never watched it, but these 2 characters are kind of creepy to me!!

First there is this dude....

Is it just me, or does he remind you of Tommy Chong????

Then we have this thing...

Originally I thought it was another guy, but after seeing Tommy Chong dude kissing it's arm and calling it pet names I realized it is a girl. At least I hope it is a girl!! I think those are necklaces on her neck. The voice sounds kind of male and the name is Cleo so that could go both ways!!

The other creepy thing about these lions is that in each of the segments I have seen them in they seem to decimate food!! It is kind of savage!!

Maybe on my days off I should try watching the actual show to see what it is all about.

I am just having a lot of trouble getting past the uncanny Tommy Chong resemblence and the questionable female Cleo.