Monday, August 18, 2008

Funky Tummy Troubles

For the past few days my stomach has been acting weird.

1st of all..... I am having trouble drinking soda!!!!!!! I usually can drink soda like water, but lately just one can has been giving me bad gas. The kind where it just sits in your tummy, doesn't come out!! At least I think it is gas. That's what it feels like.

I have also been getting queasy -- not throwing up or the overwhelming desire to -- but just a feeling of queasy blah. Usually after I take a hot shower. Maybe the shower is too hot? Combined with the gas?

Dinner has also made me feel like this a couple times. Today I was fine -- until I took a shower.

I haven't been eating too bad. Except for the pizza on Saturday(but it was just one slice!!) and a bag of Cheetos yesterday. Today I actually ate pretty good. No junk at all.

Obviously, I have considered the possibiliy of pregnancy, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I have 2 whole weeks to go, too, until my period.

Any ideas????

2 comments:

Kim said...

Maybe you have an ulcer? Sorry to be so positive. ;)

Robyn :) said...

lol!!! Okay, are those symptoms of ulcers? I don;t have any persistent pain(no pain really at all, more like just pressure or heaviness)