Monday, September 1, 2008

BKCC #3 and some others

I made 4 cards last nght!!

First up is this week's entry for Belinda's color challenge....

The colors were Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. Of course, I don't have any of those, not even in a Stampin write!! I'm not sure I matched the Baja Breeze right either.

Anyway, I used a white card base and put the colors over it(so the inside is white). I used scraps that I had. I cased the design(mostly) from my infamous card idea folder. I used a 1 3/8 inch circle punch and stamped a flower from the Merci set from Stampin Up with Dew Drop Brilliance chalk ink in Coffee Bean. for the middle I used a chipbard piece from K & Company. I stamped Merci from it's set in the same ink. It's a very simple card.

I went ahead and made some more cards with some scraps I had out. all thank you cards using that Merci stamp!!....


The flower is from Embrace Life which I had stamped on a scrap the week before. i cased the design. I love the color combo I used :)

Cased this design, too...

but, changed it around a bit. I used a flower from my Pretties Kit and colored it with a Stampin Write

Last one is also cased...

and embellished with brads and a ribbon :)

I think I am going to get started on Christmas cards, next :)

1 comment:

suzanne pena said...

those are pretty cards. good job!