Monday, September 8, 2008

BKCC #4 and a bit of the Zip and Heaven!!

First things first(which is what we say in Kindergarten to encompass hanging up bookbags and jackets, turning in folders and library books, and choosing milk)....

I have completed another challenge....


This time it was pretty easy for me to match colors!! I started with a baby blue card base for Bashful Blue. Then I added a strip of black paper(For Basic Black) with embossed Mickey Mouse's on it(from some scrapbook store in California -- I bought it years ago!!). I used some punch-out orange swirls(which I think are from CM) for the Tangerine Tango. I added the word "congratulations" with an acrylic stamp with acid free pigment ink by Studio G(no color name on it!!). Then I stamped the present box on white paper with another acrylic stamp(I get them at Scrapbooks Etc)with Memories black ink. I colored the ribbon with an only Orange Stamp 'n Write and the box with a Bashful Blue!! I adhered it with dimensionals.

I may not be able to participate in the next challenege as my craft stuff may be packed up next weekend!!

I am home early from work today(I missed the afterschool program) because of an impending cold that also caused a killer headache!! I spent 2 hours watching Beverly Hills 90210 (the 2nd season!!) and am now watching the 2nd episode of 7th Heaven!!! Love those old shows!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Very cute!
Hope you're feeling better.

Belinda said...

So cute! Thanks for participating in my challenge. :)