Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Falling for Fall -- NOT

I have been reading on a lot of people's blog how excited they are for fall and getting out their fall decorations. I'm not like that.

I don't particularly like Fall. It just reminds me that summer is over and it's getting colder, but without snow(well, not until late November if we're lucky!). I'm not a bog fan of fall colors or fall decor. I do like seeing the leaves change colors because that is just awesome, but that' about it. Oh, and I love Halloween.

Ironically, though, I used to always fall for guys or start dating someone in the Fall!! Most people get Spring Fever, but I always got fall fever. go figure. I broke that trend with TJ :) I met him in the Winter and started dating him at the end of Winter(a year later).

Okay, just thought I'd share. and remember -- it's still SUMMER!!!

No comments: