Monday, September 29, 2008

Week in review

As told with pictures.

One week ago we were doing this...

Waiting for movers to come.

While they were here Scout did this...


Then we waited for them at the new house


Then they brought our stuff


It was late, so I took the whole next day off of work to do more unpacking.

On Wednesday I went back to work and went here...

Council Grove Lake for a field trip on environmental things.

I worked Thursday and Friday and continued to work on the house in the evenings. Except on Friday I got bad cramps so I just came home and slept then made TJ take me to BK for a hamburger!!!

On Saturday I went here...

(Fall Festival on Main Post) to stock up on free pens and such

I also stepped back in time....


I watched these guys drink and eat...



and I had a slice of this...


TJ was in a Motorcycle Rally..




and he rode with a motorcycle gang(all the way to Topeka and back and then toured Post)


Then I went and made a rope...


(it's pink and yellow and green and rope colored)

Then I came home and did more unpacking. Scout decided to become a glass...


and laundry....


TJ decided to join a motorcycle gang (a riding chapter sponsored by the VFW!!).

On Sunday we went to chuch, but left early. I unpacked more and in the afternoon I fell down the stairs, bruising my foot and knee and I also accidentally trapped Scout in the linen closet for about 2 hours. Maybe he should go back to doing this....


The End

6 comments:

L said...

I enjoyed your blog. I hope you get a chance to check mine out!

Robyn :) said...

Ummmm.... there is no link to your blog

Kim said...

How in the world did Scout ever get in there?? And cool rope!

Sharon said...

I'm so sad that we missed Apple Days! *sigh* Love the pics! Have fun unpacking and enjoy the new place. Miss you guys!

Robyn :) said...

If Scout wants in someplace, he gets in!! There was just enough of a gap for him to squeeze in and that cupboard goes back inside a ways(my kitchen is really weird).

Miss you, too, Sharon!!! I want to see pics of your craft room!!

suzanne pena said...

that is soo cute! it looks like you had a pretty good week.