Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Fair Amount of Fun

Okay, so 2 weeks ago, after going to Wamego, we came home for a little while before headng out again to Fort Riley's 2nd Annual Octoberfest. TJ mised this last year as he was still deployed. anyway, first of all, I decided to be brave and ride the motorcycle wih TJ in preparation for a ride the followin(last) weekend. First we went through Post on the roads with various speeds, then into town. It was the first time I had ever rode with him going fast!! I liked it, except for all the wind in my face!!

We went into town to see the Poe's, but they were not home. This is what i looked like when I got off the bike...


The neighbor across the street heard the bike and came out to see what was going on. Okay, actually, I know the neighbor across the street as I work with her(she traied me) and her daughter is in my kindergarten class. So we chatted with her awhile.

Before we left I had to put this on to get on post.

Lovely. I look like a Weeble.

Then we went to the carnival Octoberfest thing.


I don't really hav much to say about it other than we met up and hung out with the Poe's, I begged TJ to go on the Ferris Wheel with me then chickened out, had my once a year cotton candy and experimented with my night portrait setting on my camera.






Then we headed home on the hog, which was my first(and so far only), night ride.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome pics! I love the one of the ferris wheel! Looks like you had a blast!

Robyn :) said...

I really like that one too. It would look neat the top of my blog, I think, but I like to put wacky pictures there!!

Kim said...

Love the ferris wheel one too!