Friday, November 21, 2008

Cali Trip 2007 -- Beverly Hills and The LA Temple

After Hollywood I headed down to the next big street, Sunset Blvd, and out to Beverly Hills. I figured TJ should see that!!

Travelling west on Sunset...


The Beverly Hills Hotel...

I love those Palm trees!!

At Rodeo(pronounced Ro-day-oh) drive I took a left and headed south. Here is the residential section...


Here is the area with all the expensive shops....

Again, I really love the palm trees down the street!!

I turned right on Santa Monica Blvd and headed west again. I realized what area we were headed into and what was up ahead. It was not something I had planned on seeing that day, but of course God stepped in.

This is the Los Angeles LDS Temple. On my visit the previous year I attended a session here. It is just as beautiful inside as it is out and is my favorite temple so far. We did not go in this time because TJ was not able to yet.

Anyway, here are some of the shots we got....

Fountain and flowers...

Me in front.....

The top...

That one is my absolute favorite. I think it is an awesome angle, I love that the palm trees are in it and the sky is so blue. I actually had this enlarged and it hangs in my livingroom in a frame.

After visiting the temple grounds he headed west again down to the beach!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is definitely a beautiful photograph. I can see why you framed it.

Sharon said...

Loving this pics! And that picture of the temple is gorgeous! I don't remember seeing it hanging up though. How did I miss that?

Robyn :) said...

It's a newer photo, Sharon. I got it done right before we moved so this is the only home it has hung up in :)