Monday, November 17, 2008

Cali Trip 2007 -- Hollywood Blvd and Museums

Since it was TJ's first trip to California I figured he should probably see Hollywood. I was wanting to go back there myself. Believe it or not I had only been there once to sight see and just a few other times to see plays or go to a club.

Anyway, the first thing we did was take a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow.

We had to pay him for that. There are people who dress up as characters and then pose for pictures for a tip.

Here is another who posed for me...


Then we walked down Hollywood Blvd...


And took pictures with some stars...
TJ and Arnold Schwarzenneger's...

Me and Sandra Bullock's...


Next we went to the Hollywood Wax Museum

It's that little double archway in the background.

We took pictures with some movie scenes there...

The Wizard of Oz...


Castaway...


Sixth Sense...

I'm saying "I see dead people"

Charlie's Angels..


Halloween...


The Exorcist...


After that museum we went to the Guiness World Records Museum(it was cheaper to do both museums).


I sat in the Throne of Love...


Then we went to a souvenir shop and then back to Grauman's. I will show you those pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! What were you doing in the Charlie's Angel's pic?

Jessica said...

Oh...I've always wanted to visit the wax museum! It really looks like fun. :)

Robyn :) said...

I was doing a karate kick like them!!

The Hollywood wax Museum is one of many wax museums. we also used to have Movieland Wax Museum in Buena Park, but they shut it down. there is also one in Vegas and then over in Paris :)