Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cali Trip 2007 -- Santa Monica

After we visited the temple grounds, we made our way further down Santa Monica Blvd to the end -- Pacific Coast Hwy. Hwy 1 or PCH. That is where the ocean is :) I had decided to take TJ to Santa Monica Pier.



We used this entrance....

We looked at the beach...

We looked at this....

and this.....

I wanted to ride the ferris wheel, but TJ said it was too expensive. BLAH!

We ate at a little hamburger and fish place and then we got churros. I was walking along eating my churro and was holding it to the side of me when I started feeling a tug on it. I turned and there was a SEA GULL with it in his beak!!! He managed to tear a piece off and flew away!! That was rude!!!

Here is a view of and from the pier....

Here is me at the rail...

The last thing we did at the pier was go on the Carousel...

That was fun...



Then we bought souvenirs and left.

We drove back on PCH trying to find Venice Beach, but I had trouble. I found the general area, but could not tell where the main part was.

We found Culver City, though, and this studio....

I think it is Sony.

That night I think we went out to dinner with my mom. I think that was when we went to the Thai restaurant.

No comments: