Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cali Trip 2007 -- Thanksgiving Day

I am skipping Knott's Berry Farm for now, but I will have it eventually. Maybe next week :)

On Thanksgiving day we went here for dinner...


Growing up we always had Thnaksgiving dinner at our house, usually just me, my mom and dad andmy grandma. After my dad died it was me, my mom and grandma, but then my Aunt Norine and Uncle Bill would come every year. One year their son and his family came, too. That was fun. The year after my grandma died my mom did not cook, but instead got our dinner from polly's pies. My boyfriend at the time joined us. After that we started the tradition of going to Black Angus(whic lasted 2 years until I moved). This also became our place of choice for Easter and Mother's Day!!

Okay, well, we revived the tradition again last year. Only TJ opted to get the traditional turkey dinner...

My mom and I had steak, shrimp and lobster tail!!! (and she doesn't like lobster so I got her tail, too!!).

This is my mom, by the way....


Here is me and TJ....


After dinner we went to my cousin, Claudia's house for dessert and so TJ could see her beautiful house and vast Disney collection :) She gave him a patriotic Mickey Mouse head ornament :)

These next 2 pictures are from the next morning before we left. I will tell you about that day tomorrow....


Some where along the line, my mother and I traded bodies :(

2 comments:

Pienovski said...

You have been tagged, my dear fellow cat lover. See my blog for more details. Looking forward to learn about the story behind the pictures.

Kim said...

:) Well, you can always trade back...